According to article 12 sec. 1 and sec, 2 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we hereby inform that:
• The Administrator of your personal data collected on the web page www.fundacjaprema.org is Fundacja Elżbiety Wróbel PREMA, email adres: firstname.lastname@example.org . The processing of your personal date shall be done in accordance with article 6 of GDPR and solely for marketing purposes. The Administartor refers to a leitimate legal interest, which comprises collecting of the statistical data and analyzing web traffic on the web page.
• Providing personal data on the www.fundacjaprema.org web page is voluntary. The personal data is processed on the basis of your consent. You have control over your web browser and its settings. Google and Facebook may be receivers of your personal data.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent at any moment by changing your settings in the browser. The personal data shall be collected and stored according to the time of use of the technology. You have the right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator, as well as amend it, limit the scope of processing of this data and file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
• Profiling of data is used by Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel. If you want to file an objection against profiling, please optimize the browser accordingly. Your personal data will be stored for the period from 30 days up to 5 years until the end of the marketing possibilities and analysis of data required to optimize web page.
• You have the access to your personal data, right to its amendment or delation, as well as to restrict its processing, to withdraw the consent, to transfer the data, to file an objection against processing of your personal data. You also have the right to file a complaint to supervisory authority, if in your opinion, the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR.