”Ela is a vibrant, energetic teacher with a human approach, and I highly recommend her therapeutic work for anyone with health issues in Poland”
Member of The International Association of Yoga Therapists
My name is Elżbieta Wróbel.
I am a qualified and certified yoga teacher and a yoga therapy trainee, a member of International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT). I am based in Warsaw, Poland.
I started practicing yoga as a teenager. Then I was fascinated by Capoeira, Krav Maga fighting system, swimming, running (half marathons, marathon). Finally – in 2012 – I came back to yoga.
In February 2017, I finished the Hatha Yoga teacher training course in India (500 hours), and after a while, the fascination turned into a desire to share yoga with others. In my search on the path of yoga and not only, I tried various forms of movement: Chi Kung, Ashtanga yoga, Yin yoga. They always brought a new, interesting look at how various forms of movement affect the body and mind.
Previously, for 16 years, I had a busy career in telecommunications industry.
I am interested in many areas related to work, not only with the body, but also with the human being as a whole. Previously, I tried many techniques myself – Lowen, Feldenkrais methods, 8-week mindfulness training. Eventually, I decided to focus on yoga therapy – a comprehensive approach that uses yoga tools to help with body and mind issues. I am also a certified shiatsu massage and classical massage therapist.
Education and certificates:
- Amsterdam, I am studying at The Yoga Therapy Institute to become an accredited yoga therpist. This is a 2.5 year course led by Montserrat G. Mukherjee – the founder and highly experienced yoga therapist
- Berlin 2018, Breathe to Heal Workshop with Max Strom
- Gdańsk 2018, Total Yoga Nidra Immersion Experience with Dr. Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- Warsaw 2018, shiatsu course (60 hours) run by Anna Romanowska
- India, Rishikesh 2016-2017, TTC course (Teacher Training Course – 500 hrs) at Shiva Yoga Peeth
- Warsaw 2008, 8-week course of mindfulness led by Julia Wahl
- Warsaw 2004, Classical massage course run by Andrzej Wosik